posted July 11, 2018
As Digital Team Leader the candidate will manage and contribute hands-on skills to the development of websites, website revisions and upgrades, digital marketing work including Search, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and all things Google. A contract/freelance position, the candidate will ideally work at least two days a week in the office and remotely for the other weekly work days. Reports to the Creative Director as a contractor.
- Research, strategize, and implement new website plans, website revisions and SEO work to help achieve overall marketing goals and objectives of clients and the agency
- Manage and collaborate closely with internal or freelance digital team contributors, including: web designers, social media, PPC, video editors, programmers, etc.
- Work closely with creative team for matters of client strategy, art direction, content & copywriting, website design, and planning.
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns to ensure client KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Develop and implement link building strategy; directory and other high value listings
- Work with copywriting and accounts teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Track, report, and analyze website data and insights through analytical tools
- Meets established deadlines
- Attend meetings, pitches or calls when required with new and prospective clients to serve as digital and website expert offering expert insights, guidance and recommendations
- Provide planning and estimation models to accounts team
- Track related and assigned jobs, tasks, and billable hours via Function Point agency system for accurate, up-to-date billing and payment
- Highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years marketing or agency experience in SEO, SEM, digital marketing, web development, web design, WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to professionally pitch and advise clients
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Strong, proven project management capabilities
- Team player attitude with the ability to handle many different personalities, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to work well independently, as well as within a collaborative team environment
Over the past 15 years, Hallaron Advertising has built a reputation as an experienced strategic marketing agency with big ideas and creative firepower. We play hard and work even harder.
We offer a competitive salary and healthcare benefits, paid time off, and a discretionary bonus plan for full-time positions. Hallaron believes in growing with our team and encouraging long-term career planning, including opportunities to learn, lead, and grow within the agency. Based in The Woodlands, Hallaron is one of Houston’s top 20 advertising agencies.
How to Apply
To apply, submit the Job Inquiry Request form located on this page or email email@example.com, indicating your position of interest. You must include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be considered, and promising candidates will be contacted by email or phone.
No calls or drop-ins, please.
Hallaron Advertising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to any of the factors listed above.