Digital Team Leader (Contract) – posted 02/01/2018
WEB DEVELOPMENT / SEM / SEO
As Digital Team Leader the candidate will manage web development projects, contributing scoping skills for estimates and working with other digital and creative team members to plan, produce and promote client websites. The candidate should have extensive experience in website development, planning, wire framing, SEO and project management. In addition, the candidate must be proficient with digital marketing including Search, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and all things Google. A contract position, the candidate will work remotely and come into the office for scheduled client and team meetings.
- Research, strategize, and implement new website plans, website revisions and SEO work to help achieve overall marketing goals and objectives of clients and the agency
- Manage and collaborate closely with digital team contributors, including: web designers, social media, PPC, video editors, programmers, etc.
- Work closely with creative team for matters of client strategy, art direction, content & copywriting, website design, and planning.
- Coordinate with the lead account executive to closely monitor hours and manage approved budgets
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns to ensure client KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Develop and implement link building strategy; directory and other high value listings
- Work with copywriting and accounts teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Track, report, and analyze website data and insights through analytical tools
- Meet established deadlines
- Attend meetings, pitches or calls when required with new and prospective clients to serve as digital and website expert offering expert insights, guidance and recommendations
- Provide planning and estimation models to accounts team
- Track assigned jobs, tasks, and billable hours for accurate, up-to-date billing and payment
- BS or BA degree in marketing, technology or related field, or
- Minimum of 7+ years of practical digital, web development, SEO, search marketing and marketing experience
- Prior experience in crafting comprehensive digital marketing strategy, planning and working closely with clients
- Excellent communication skills, strong writing and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized and able to successfully manage many projects at once
How to Apply
To apply, submit the Job Inquiry Request form located on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be considered and promising candidates will be contacted by email or phone.
No calls or drop-ins, please.