Search Engine Optimization
Succeeding tomorrow means building a strong Content Marketing strategy today
Let’s face it, everyone is searching for everything online today. Can they find you?
For your website and company to effectively compete for the best, top of the page search results, a persistent SEO campaign is needed. Your ideal top keywords should be identified and used to craft your website content strategy. SEO and website content must fit hand-in-hand. Strategic planning is the best way to ensure a successful campaign that pushes your website higher in the top search engine rankings and gets you found by your target audience. Located in North Houston, Hallaron Advertising provides expert, in-house SEO services for our clients.
How the Agency directs your SEO campaign
The agency manages your website’s code, content, and keywords to improve search engine ranking. The campaign strategy includes the creation of quality backlinks using proven tools and SEO methodologies, periodic You Tube slideshow videos, set up of directory and other web listings such as Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing Local. Our goal is to increase your search engine ranking. Google currently maintains a nearly 70% market share of global search queries. In short, Google search isn’t the only thing, it’s everything.
SEO and beyond – its about Content Marketing
Google has put the hammer down. Doing SEO the “easy way” is not more – it doesn’t work. Google wants original, unique content. Google wants you to become the leading voice of your industry. Google wants you to lead conversation and innovation. This is what needs to fuel your SEO efforts – and to that end, fuel the production of quality, thought-leadership content – enter Content Marketing. Let Hallaron Advertising help you create an effective Content Marketing program so you can win the SEO battle.
Common Features of the SEO Campaign:
- Set-up of Client’s account in software and web-based SEO tools
- Identification of initial keywords for search strategy based on competition, industry, geographic footprint
- Agency makes recommended content and other changes required for better SEO opportunity on your website
- The SEO Campaign is managed in-house by Hallaron’s SEO Manager
- The SEO Campaign uses Google Analytics for the accurate tracking and measurement of website traffic
- The Client will receive monthly SEO reports to analyze progress, traffic patterns, keywords, and assess success of your SEO strategy
- The Client and Hallaron team will jointly develop both short-term and long-term SEO strategies